Position: Retail & E-Commerce Co-ordinator
Location: Sharp’s – Rock, Cornwall
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
This is a Tuesday to Saturday role.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail & E-Commerce Co-ordinator to join us here at Sharp’s Brewery. We are the producers of the UK’s number one cask and bottled ale, We are looking for somebody to come in and “Raise the Bar”, for somebody to provide comprehensive support to the operational and financial running of the on-site and E-Commerce retail unit at Sharp’s Brewery.
There’s an energy about Sharp’s Brewery: something intrinsically Cornish, something fuelled by being among the elements. A passion for the place that makes its way into every drop of beer we make. Situated on the North Cornish coast, looking out over the vast Atlantic, it is the ideal space to create exceptional beers that speak of where we come from.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the retail of beer and other Sharp's Brewery/Molson Coors merchandise to fellow employees and general public at Rock.
- Delivering a positive customer experience through an efficient and high quality service with strict adherence to Alcohol Licensing Laws.
- Maintaining, updating and information displays and Technology are up to date within the shop and the Sharp's Visitors centre.
- Utilising merchandising and displays to encourage sales.
- Inputting data onto Financial System (Sage), including bill of materials, raising purchase orders, add/write off stock.
- Handling and processing of financial transactions for Shop and On-line orders. End of day balancing and cashing up. Adherence to PCI security procedures in respect of debit/credit card machines.
- Updating, maintaining and ensuring overall supervision of the E-commerce site (admin page of web site shop).
- To encourage bookings and be able to undertake brewery tours and tasting sessions for customers and internal and external visitors to the Brewery.
- Assisting the internal Brands/Marketing/Events team with Events across the Country.
- To assist in the upkeep of the decanting room in line with procedures, housekeeping and EH&S.
- Dealing with all incoming deliveries and outgoing consignments on a daily basis and managing warehouse and dispatch area to include Internet back up orders and
- replenishment of stock.
- Ensuring adequate rotation of stock (dates) and shelf replenishment. Ensure product stocks are maintained along with packaging materials ordering and sourcing.
- GCSE A - C or equivalent, Manual Handling Training
- Retail Qualification or Personal Licence for Sale of Alcohol
- Retail experience and strong communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and have proven experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Experience of working with Sage
- Experience of Website Development is desire.