The role of Customer Controller OFF premise - grocery channel is a member of a team of passionate professionals who seek out opportunities to build craft beer culture in Molson Coors in Italy. The role contributes to this aim by providing mutual benefit and profitable growth with key off-premise customers, by leading and directing the internal team, supply chain, logistics, legal and finance, and by building long term relationships to deliver targeted contribution, profit and cash flow in line with the channel strategy. The position is to be located in Rome with 10% travel. The role reports to Regional director Western Europe and is cooperating with the Italian country manager and Birradamare's commercial manager
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Develp and deliver the OFF premise strategy within specific customers, including unlocking new commercial opportunities within the off premise channel.
- Ensuring all team members understand their roles and responsibilities, with appropriate developments to deliver sustainable growth.
- Strategic account management and operational standards fundamental to a long term Joint Business Plan.
- Covering of all off premise customer interaction all aspects of service, contact and relationship at both an operational and strategic level. Creating appropriate plans to build improved customer service across all aspects of the customer relationship.
- Devising and managing the volume and value plan by customer, brand and SKU, pack & price strategy.
- Implementing the right process and approach to ensure forecast bias, delivery of BME budget with timely scenarios to get back to AOP.
And now the qualifications:
- You have +5 years of experience in commercial and line management in FMCG environment with relevant Italian off trade experience,
- You are experienced in corporate area as well as in start-up environment. Experience in beer area is an advantage.
- You are excellent in building relationships across multiple departments and you are able to utilize change agenda of those relationships.
- You are fluent in English and Italian.
- You are excellent communicator with ability to listen and lead conversations towards win-win solutions.
- You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
What’s in it for You?
- Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with every day.
- A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win.
- Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time.
- Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits.
A Career in Beer is cool – we hope to hear from you.