Senior Enterprise Archiarchitect, Global IT
Are you an expert in enterprise architecture?
Do you enjoy shaping and setting business direction and strategy?
Are you looking for a role that allows you to balance your skills in strategy and project delivery?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
We have a newly created opportunity for a seasoned Senior Enterprise Architect to join the IT Enterprise Architecture capability in Europe. This role is UK based and will require a small amount of International travel
Molson Coors Brewing Company is looking for a highly motivated strategic thinker for this position.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Director Global Enterprise Architecture. You'll have extensive technology strategy experience across multiple technology platforms and business functions.
If you have experience within a Consumer Goods/Beverages context, we'd love to hear from you but if not please don't let this put you off as it isn't essential.
- You'll be accountable for Enterprise Architecture direction, strategies, road-maps and execution plans across all functional areas, applications and infrastructure.
- This will be based on the overall objectives of Business and IT leadership and you'll be driving plans for executing against those deliverables to achieve desired results
- You will be a key member of the CIO's IT leadership team and advise the local CIOs on technology objectives, road-maps and identifying areas where we need to improve, make investments, standardize, etc. across all technology domains
- Lead the execution of those road-maps and strategies
- Drive the execution of local IT projects from an Enterprise Architecture perspective
- Accountable for selecting and crafting the right solutions to achieve business objectives while ensuring they adhere to global Enterprise Architecture standards and direction.
- Accountable for researching technology and industry trends and IT best practices across all aspects of IT, and uses those to influence key stakeholders on future areas of investment and project prioritisation
- Lead the development of the entire existing and future state local enterprise architecture
- Develop and drive the processes and methods for keeping that information up to date, communicating changes and leveraging the information to better inform projects and project portfolio planning
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively set the technology direction for a multi country, multi language environment aligned to business capabilities and needs.
- We want to hear about your strong stakeholder management skills as you'll be managing and influencing senior IT and business leaders.
- You will demonstrate the willingness to take accountability for determining how to move the organization toward the future strategy/direction.
- Working closely with key business and IT executives and other stakeholders, you'll have well-developed communication and relationship building skills to both educate and influence at all levels in the organisation.
You'll need to demonstrate a track record of being able to work independently and manage toward a broad set of objectives, rather than specific tasks.
Over time you will need to understand all aspects of the European business, the global business and IT strategies.
You will have knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts and best practices and technology trends.
Who we're looking for
- Naturally you'll have proven IT experience, knowledge of enterprise architecture standards and best practices.
- You are effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication at executive and operational levels
- Ability to communicate at both a technical level and business executive level
- Very strong relationship management skills are required and ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and IT
- You'll be skilled in Business Analysis, Organisation Change Management and Project Management.
If this sounds like the role for, apply today and let's start the conversation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.