Every one of our 18,000 employees has a unique story to tell; we want to hear yours.
Are you a qualified accountant looking for a commercial role in a great business?
Do you love business partnering and working on projects?
Then read on to hear about this exciting opportunity brewing in our Finance team.
Due to an internal promotion, we are searching for our next top-tier Finance Manager to join us on our quest to delight the world's beer drinkers.
You'll be reporting to the Senior Finance Manager for Production Operations, and be responsible for providing business partnering support to the Molson Coors procurement team.
Supporting on Supply Chain capital projects, providing the finance business partnering support on Supply Chain capital projects will be one of your key responsibilities.
What will you be doing?
- From day one, you'll be managing the reporting, analysis and forecasting of all direct material costs and performance across a significant cost base
- You will drive a cost and cash focus in Procurement ensuring suitable focus on driving PV benefits and exercising cash levers with suppliers
- Provide financial support to Procurement in the negotiations of both direct materials contracts and supply chain capital projects
- You'll ensure standard company payment terms are maintained through working with procurement
- Reporting, analysis and forecasting of UK Supply Chain Capital.
- Working alongside business partners to help improve quarterly forecast accuracy across 160 capital projects
- Ensuring Supply Chain adhere to the MCBC Capital Approval Process and attendance at the UK Supply Chain Capital Review meeting
- Develop new processes to ensure a direct link between approved capital projects and the benefits being linked to the Supply Chain P&L and develop accurate tracking of benefits
Who are we looking for?
- You'll need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a breadth of experience within a similar environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels is essential as you'll be partnering with senior stakeholders
- Ideally, you'll understand the world of Supply Chain and have proven experience of working in a Supply Chain business area
- You'll have knowledge of UK and US GAAP accounting requirements
- You'll be able to comfortably demonstrate strong commercial acumen and use experience, information and judgement to drive results.
What's on offer here at Molson Coors
As well as a competitive salary and a nurturing environment that supports progression and development, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- 31 days annual leave
- Product allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible benefits
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today and let's start the conversation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.