Role: Sales & Service Advisor - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Cardiff Gate Business Park
Annual Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Beer Allowance!
Do you have proven experience of working in a sales environment? If so keep reading...
Molson Coors (Carling, Coors Light, Rekordelig, Cobra, Staropramen) are looking for Sales and Service Advisors (SSA) to work as a Sales & Service Advisor at the National Contact Centre in Cardiff the role is to effectively and pro-actively fuel growth, excel in customer service and deliver quality standards through the following responsibilities.
The role of a Sales and Service Advisor is fast paced and challenging. But what role isn’t where you aim to exceed expectations and deliver incredible service daily?
As Sales and Service Advisor you’ll be speaking with our customers on a weekly basis; learning about their outlets and how you can help sell any new products or deals. You will be responsible for building strong, long lasting relationships. Ensuring you understand our customer’s needs in order to effectively and pro-actively fuel growth, excel in customer service and deliver a high-quality service.
The teams always have great incentives heavily through monetary values, products, days out and even trips (they have been to Iceland, Monte Carlo and Barbados this last year!)
No day will be the same! The accounts you will deal with will vary from pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants.
What will keep you busy day to day?
- Achieving revenue, product and category growth across customer base and orders
- Participate in and achieve targets in sales drives.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support business as ‘First Choice for Customers.’
- Achieve Inbound call targets.
- Deliver call quality and operational standards.
- Demonstrate accurate order captureIf you want to be part of a great team who are like a big family, have a great career path and have amazing perks (beer allowance!) that come with the job, you know what to do!At Molson Coors Brewing Company, our vision is simple – we seek to delight the world’s beer drinkers while securing our future as a top-tier global brewer.We boast Europe’s largest brewery and brew some 7 million barrels of beer a year. Available in over 30 countries, our brands include Carling, Grolsch, Coors Light, Worthington’s and White Shield, all of which are brewed by our exceptional people in locations throughout the UK.We’re committed to refining our established drinks and developing exciting new ones, creating brands that people love and giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive and exciting marketplace where the challenges – and rewards – come thick and fast.
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- We innovate in all that we do. Right now we’ve set our sights on becoming one of the 4 most profitable brewers in the world and are using our brand and people-power to get us there.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company UK (Ltd) is behind some of the country’s biggest and most established brands.
- Who are we?
- This isn’t your typical call centre job. When you walk in you’ll notice the building is buzzing with energy. We even have a bar for everyone to gather, grab a beer and watch any big events like major football events after work.