We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
The role of MCE Customer Digital Manager is responsible for development of Regional Customer digital strategy, overseeing execution across MCE markets, recommendation of digital channels, emerging technology and partnerships to support vision of becoming first choice for customers in collaboration with MCE IT Business partners, making sure they are addressing local market needs. The role holder works in collaboration with Group and local Commercial functions – Customer Experience, Field Sales Management (FSM), Customer & Category Management - especially local Customer Digital managers, and works closely with Global digital team ensuring execution of Globally agreed customer digital innovations within defined budget and timelines. The position is preferred to be located anywhere in Europe with approx. 40% travel. The role reports to the MCE Digital & Media Director.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsibility for supporting local Customer Digital Managers in driving integration of digital into existing sales process to increase efficiency and root to market. Support ON and OFF TRADE activities with implementation of innovative digital products & services.
- Working with regional and local commercial stakeholders to create buy-in, educate, respond to business needs and prioritize new features and capabilities supporting digital growth of MCE customers through digital innovations.
- Establish e-commerce and foster the growth of retailer relationships through knowledge sharing, joint planning and finding opportunities to test and learn together
- Develop and continuously improve user experience across digital platforms by partnering with customer experience team to efficiently solve any customer-related issues connected with usage of group digital platforms.
- Supporting local Customer Digital Manager in creating their LRP Customer Digital plans. Support of Customer digital innovation projects across MCE.
- Project Scoping document detailing current and future state for regional projects, timeframe, what is in and out of scope, resources available and exclusions for Digital product management, App management, 3rd party and Agency management.
- Partnering with IT and influence execution and approach of UAT (user acceptance testing) and launch preparation for Regional digital projects; be hands-on with UAT execution and managing the Project team during this phase. Serve as subject matter expert in digital experiences across websites, apps, and other technologies while representing the Business as the key liaison with IT partners.
- Responsible for assessing business trends and industry best practice along with the opportunities created by emerging technologies in order to help improve brand performance, customer satisfaction and improve business efficiency through digitally enabled products and service.
And now the qualifications:
- You have a university degree in business, marketing or related fields
- You have 3-5 years of experience in managing B2B digital projects
- You have strong understanding of marketing, ecommerce, digital technologies and tools.
- You have experience collaborating with multiple levels of stakeholders (including C-Level players both internally and externally).
- You are able to quickly adapt into a new organization and make immediate impact through positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience.
- You are comfort in ambiguity and ability to work in self-directed environment & high sense of urgency.
- You have strong analytical skills; the ability to analyze data, identify trends/innovations, and make insightful recommendations.
What’s in it for You?
- Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with every day.
- A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win.
- Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time in an international environment.
- Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits.
Apply to the position - A Career in Beer is cool – we hope to hear from you.