Company – Molson Coors Brewing Company
Location: South West :- Bristol, Somerset, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Avon
Opening date: 13/07/2017
Closing date: 10/08/2017
Role Title: Area Sales Manager – Cobra
The Cobra Story…
Lord Karan Bilimoria founded Cobra Beer in 1989 having realised that Britain deserved a better, smoother, less gassy lager. Using the finest natural ingredients and a traditional Indian blend of barley malt and yeast, with maize, hops and rice, he created an extra smooth beer quite unlike any other.
In 2009 the Molson Coors Cobra partnership was born, which was pivotal to the business growth and the Cobra brand now seen in 98% of all licensed Indian restaurants in the UK.
As the Area Sales Manager you will promote Cobra as the supplier of choice within the Ethnic Restaurant Sector. This includes restaurants serving food from countries including India, Pakistan & Turkey. You will sell in and agree the correct level of support for all Cobra brands within your geographical areas, developing and building sales plans that provide a high quality customer service experience to the portfolio.
- To ensure all Cobra Brands are represented within the Ethnic Restaurant Sector and build strong long term relationships with customers by promoting the First Choice for Customers philosophy.
- Executing channel plans in line with strategic promotions.
- Achieve sales targets for draught and packaged products in line with annual business plan as set out in individual results objectives for the year.
- Research, plan and organise your territory identifying where the opportunities are and plan your time effectively in a journey cycle with a call rate of 35 customer visits per week.
- Regular sales reports back to your line manager on a monthly basis.
- To manage the profit and loss of your geographical area through growing sales by driving own brand distribution at the right price to a greater number of customers.
- To manage budgets given and customer bad debts in line with policy.
- Regular analysis of the sales data that you receive on a weekly / monthly basis and update your Line Manager on the risks and opportunities as well as carrying out formal review meetings with ERS wholesalers.
Required Skills and qualifications
- You must be fluent in the following languages – Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, and English
- You will have detailed customer and market knowledge of the ethnic restaurant sector
- Excellent cultural awareness of your customer base
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Basic computer skills including proficiency on Microsoft Office Software.
- Experience within sales desirable.
- Educated to degree level desirable.