sition: Sharps - Brewing Team Member - 6month FTC
Location: Rock, Cornwall
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brewing Team Member at Sharp's Brewery. Sharp’s are the producers of the UK’s number one cask and bottled ale.
There’s an energy about Sharp’s Brewery: something intrinsically Cornish, something fuelled by being among the elements. A passion for the place that makes its way into every drop of beer we make. Situated on the North Cornish coast, looking out over the vast Atlantic, it is the ideal space to create exceptional beers that speak of where we come from.
We are seeking like-minded individuals with a passion for beer who want to help Sharp’s consistently turn out the highest quality beers to our customers. You will be a core part of an incredible brewing process which turns out award winning beers like Doom Bar, Atlantic, Wolf Rock, Sea Fury and Sharps Pilsner.
- Work according to; and in adherence with the Fermentation and Brewhouse Standard Operating Procedures
- Actively Improve knowledge of brewing processes
- Build close working relationships with Sharps colleagues to support and encourage the achievement of a successful positive and friendly team atmosphere
- Use equipment and instruments and other tools effectively without supervision
- Work professionally as an individual and as part of the team
- Delivery of planned Daily Production Plans
- Understanding of and act in accordance with the Technical Book and any briefings
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Carry out and maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Highlight engineering issues to Team Leaders, Brewing Managers, Production Manager or Engineering
- Attend and participate in all training sessions necessary
- Take ownership for the achievement of all objectives as agreed as part of the performance management cycle and/or feedback from 121 meetings
- Show flexibility throughout the whole business as and when it may be required
- Work with the shift to carry out company policies, procedures and goals
- Be able to follow procedures and processes once trained, with attention to detail and rigour to maintain process efficiency and product quality
- In order to be considered for this role you will have GCSE Maths or English.
- Due to the nature of the site you will also have previously worked in a production environment - ideally in a manufacturing industry or have an interest in the
If that sounds great, then we’d like to hear from you. Please follow the link below to apply.