We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you.
The role of Distributor Account Manager Spain is responsible for developing and following up an effective network of Wholesale Partners and Distributors and execute a plan which encompasses category, sector, channel, terms, customer service, volume and profit objectives. The role holder will work alongside and motivate key partners and their own sales force in order to achieve agreed volume, profit and distribution. The position will work closely with channel leadership team to help determine a clear strategy for our brands through our partners using the knowledge of your geography and of the dynamic and changing market place and build trust that allows growth of MCBC portfolio and help us to bring to life our brands in a compelling way for Distributors, retailers and consumers. The position is to be located in Tenerife, Canary Islands with approx. 40% travel. The role reports to the Country Director Spain.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Delivery of both P&L and balance sheet objectives, account communication and brand objectives in the defined area/customer base.
- Formulate, communicate and deliver the targeted MCBC brand building activities with Partner Wholesalers & Distributors, to deliver distribution growth using "Right brand Right outlet" philosophy, whilst ensuring correct adherence to the business plan conditionality & trading terms. Work across channel to maximize Brand and SKU profitability and distribution.
- Work with the Country leadership team to help set out future strategy of the channel and its implementation across specific trading geographies.
- Develop with the Wholesale Partners and Distributors shared business plans and ways of working. Use your skill to identify with appropriate customers new ways of working or wider profit opportunities that cement our current relationships and allow us to develop additional revenue.
- Champion Beer with your customers and the wider business. Bringing to life our brands and your passion for them in a compelling way. Working with the Field sales resource to develop and align relationships with chosen partners to drive new distribution and excellence at point of purchase in line with our brands and the channels strategic intent.
And now the qualifications:
- You are experienced in account management in beverage segment – HORECA channel - with proven ability to meet goals and standards and territory planning.
- You experienced in wholesaler’s management.
- You have excellent negotiation and presentation skills, you are able to easily network, listen and sell.
- You are able to identify underlying customer and business needs and deliver them in fixed deadlines.
- You are self-motivated professional.
- You are fluent in Spanish & English.
What’s in it for You?
- Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with every day.
- A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win.
- Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time in an international environment.
- Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits.
Apply to the position. A Career in Beer is cool – we hope to hear from you.