Location :- Mobile
To take the best portfolio of brands in our 250 year history onto the next level, with a focus on further building within high growth areas of the beer and cider category.
Building intelligent, distinctive and brave long term brand portfolio visions and strategy.
Lead the development of brand, communication and innovation activity that delivers against consumer needs, category opportunities and incremental profitability targets.
As the lead voice of the brand in Molson Coors UK with global interface, influences and gains alignment from senior stakeholders and inspires wider business to drive the brand agenda.
Key lead for contract, agency management (agency, partners) and continually challenging the nature and return on brand investment.
- To develop and own the brand long-term plans, to which the Leadership Team are aligned, that are built on a combination of consumer behaviour insight and trends, category dynamics across the customer base and the share and profitability requirements of our business. Continually reviewing our plans to reduce our costs whilst increasing our impact on consumer affinity and decision-making. Able to turn this long-term plan into a commercialised P&L which is taken accountability for.
- Lead, develop and fully integrate the Brand Identity model for the brand into a communications plan that outperforms the competitive set. Being clear on how the positioning differentiates us from the competition and is able to drive preference. Translate the identity model into all consumer touch-points (i.e. packaging, sponsorships, digital and social media).
- To provide the business with an ongoing review of Brand health that clearly identifies and measures the key activity that has been committed to across all the functions. To be relentless in understanding how the brand is performing weekly, monthly and against annual and longer term objectives based on both the inputs and the outputs. Being accountable for delivery of brand activity that is category leading whilst also holding the wider business to account for their role in driving brand health. This to include a clear view on the Brand value chain from raw materials through consumer purchase to cash in the bank.
- To lead and develop a team of brand managers who can support the delivery of the above responsibilities, equipping them with the technical and professional capability to deliver high-quality output on a repeating basis.
- To identify a talent pipeline, using both conventional and new approaches to find, assess and attract individuals that can raise our game. Being clear on expectations for all brand managers, acting professionally and swiftly in the interest of both parties should repeating or sustained under-performance become obvious.
Required: Degree level qualification
Preferred: Marketing specific degree/Post Graduate and/or professional marketing qualifications
Skills and relevant work experience:
Required: A track level of delivering brand plans through development and execution of a range of core disciplines, all supported by with strong commercial understanding. To have been solely accountable for brand plans and performance whilst delivering through and developing a team of brand managers.
Preferred: Consumer Insight; Category Management and direct Sales experience could be advantageous