Assistant Brand Manager - Maynooth, Ireland
Do you want to work on some of Ireland’s Fastest growing beer brands & be part of a high performing marketing team? A place where you can develop your Marketing skills along the way within a highly energetic and high performing environment and team? We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join us.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the brand activity and communications in the plan to consistent high standards. Consistent application of internal process and delivery of work in accordance to all external guidelines.
To develop own core marketing skills, disciplines and experience toward Brand Manager level.
- To deliver the activity in the brand plan, aligned to the Brand identity, using a high standard of project management to feed into the businesses processes as demanded.
- Support the delivery of Through the Line Marketing campaigns throughout the year including planning & implementation of Digital, Outdoor advertising and other elements.
- To understand and deliver insights into the performance of the Brand (Market, Consumer, Shopper and Customer) using the standard reports and specific requests as the foundation for the brand planning process.
- Be the main point of contact for Social Media activity including supporting with the development of monthly content calendars.
- To manage the brand budgets effectively and accurately, always able to produce a clear summary of the current budget status including opportunities and risks
- Support with our New Product Development projects across our portfolio of brands
- Work cross functionally with the customer marketing teams to support with the delivery of high standards of selling tools, compliance and evaluation
- Support the delivery of Consumer Events plan to include planning, implementation and post event analysis
Required - Degree level
Skills - good relationship-building capability, a strong team player and contributor.
Desirable- Experience in Brand/ Consumer Marketing, Agency, Customer marketing, Category management or Sales roles