Brand Manager – Coors Light – 12month Fixed Term Contract
Role to be based in Burton
Be part of a highly energetic team as a Brand Manager working with our biggest global brand Coors Light. We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our American Beers team, to work on Coors Light on a 12 month fixed term Contract.
Coors Light has enjoyed incredible success over the past few years and we are looking for someone who can rise to the challenge to keep Coors Light re-writing category expectations and push the brand on to the next level once again.
We have big ambitions and are looking for the right person to deliver the 2018 activity and be at the heart of the team shaping and defining the plans to 2020 and beyond.
Check out the Coors Light Ice cave in the link below!
What will keep you busy day to day:
- Delivery of the activity in the brand plan, aligned to the global brand profile, using a high standard of project management and commercial understanding
- Understanding and delivering comprehensive insights into the performance of the Brand (Market, Consumer, Shopper and Customer).
- Management of the brand budgets effectively and accurately, producing clear summaries including opportunities and risks. Driving working to non-working spend ratio
- Development of creative Briefs for 3rd Party agencies and work with them to develop and implement the consumer communication plan
- Development and implementation of consumer via customer brand activity, including collaboration with the customer marketing teams to deliver highlight standards of selling tools and evaluation
What are we looking for:
- Degree-level (Commercial / Brand Marketing preferred)
We are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running to help deliver our 2018 plans.
You will also need:
- A strong track record of developing, delivering and evaluating brand activity ensuring that it’s on plan and on budget.
- The ability to analyse insights and performance data to create a coherent and commercially accurate summary of brand performance.
- A track record of working effectively with partner agencies and peers, demonstrating adherence to agreed best practices, to build effective and working relationships
- Experience of being responsible for the administration of an investment budget
It’s an exciting opportunity to join the Molson Coors Brands team working on one of our most dynamic and exciting brands.