Brand Manager – Miller Global Brands
Role to be based in London (with occasional travel)
Be part of a small, energetic and entrepreneurial team as a Brand Manager working with Global Miller Brands. You’ll be hands on with Miller Genuine Draft, which is available in over 70 countries worldwide and Miller Lite ‘The Original American Lite Beer’.
You’ll be an integral part of a team that engages consumers globally through exciting experiential platforms such as Miller Soundclash, one of the world’s biggest music programs.
Check out Miller Soundclash link below!
What will keep you busy day to day:
Deliver marketing plans through engaging and effective global toolkit development, aligned to the global brand profile, using a high standard of project management and commercial understanding.
- Delivery of the activity in the brand plan, for the Miller Genuine Draft brand. aligned to the global brand profile, using a high standard of project management and commercial understanding to feed into key business processes
- Deliver marketing plans through engaging and effective global toolkit development, aligned to the global brand profile, using a high standard of project management and commercial understanding.
- Play an important role in creating and delivering our Miller Genuine Draft music program to a world-wide audience
- Understanding and delivering comprehensive insights into the performance of the Brand (Market, Consumer, Shopper and Customer) using the standard reports and specific requests as the foundation for the brand planning process.
- Engagement with market leads from around the world and assisting them in adapting global plans to localised activity plans that will be effective for their specific market
- Management of the brand budgets effectively and accurately, producing clear summaries including opportunities and risks. Driving working to non-working spend ratio
- Development and implementation of consumer and customer brand activity, including collaboration with the customer marketing teams to deliver highlight standards of selling tools, look of success, compliance and evaluation
- Working on the digital strategy for the brand and managing various social media platforms
- Support development of an innovation pipeline
What are we looking for:
- Degree-level (Commercial / Brand Marketing preferred)
- Experience in a similar Brand Manager role
- Experience in working across complex projects at the same time
- Someone who is good at multi-tasking and working in a unstructured environment
- Knowledge on working with different markets around the world and how to adapt plans to their needs and requirements
- Strong understanding of how consumer campaigns are run with a focus from experiential activity to developing promotions in the on and off-premise environment across a number of different stores and different market dynamics
- Someone who has worked on premium brands / has a strong understanding of how to work with premium brands
You will also need:
- A strong track record of developing, delivering and evaluating brand activity on a global scale, ensuring that it’s on plan and on budget.
- The ability to analyse insights and performance data to create a coherent and commercially accurate summary of brand performance.
- A track record of working effectively with partner agencies and peers, demonstrating adherence to agreed best practices, to build effective and working relationships
- Experience of being responsible for the administration of an investment budget
- To be able to lead and manage projects independently and without much support or guidance
It’s an exciting opportunity to join the Molson Coors Global Brands team working on well-loved international brands.