Future Talent Pipeline Role
Assistant Brand Manager - Carling
Role to be based in Burton (with travel to London when needed)
Be part of a highly energetic team as an Assistant Brand Manager working with the prestigious Carling brand. You’ll be hands on with Britain’s favourite lager Carling, and Carling Cider, brilliantly refreshing and British.
You will be supporting and delivering brand activity and communications in our plan to consistent high levels.
You’ll be part of a team that engages consumers globally through exciting experiential platforms such as the innovative Carling Tap.
Check out Carling Tap in the link below!
What will keep you busy day to day:
- Brand Activity toolkit development for the markets and management of all communication plans.
- Delivery of the activity within the brand plan, aligned to the Brand identity, using a high degree of project management to feed into the businesses processes as demanded.
- Provide comprehensive insights into the performance of the Brand (Market, Consumer, Shopper and Customer) using the standard reports and specific requests as the foundation for the brand planning process.
- Ongoing digital and social media management, working closely with the digital agency, and management of our activation
- Development of a new range of Permanent POS items for Carling in accordance with the visual identity and the iconic brand worlds
- Coordination of the Digital Asset Management system for the Carling.
- Ad-hoc management of requests from Molson Coors Business Units, as they build the activation plans for the brands in local countries.
- Brand reporting and budget management
It’s an exciting opportunity to join the Molson Coors Brands team working on our well-loved brand.