A Career in Beer
There’s an energy about Sharp’s Brewery: something intrinsically Cornish, something fuelled by being among the elements. A real passion for the place that makes its way into every drop of beer we make. Situated on the North Cornish coast, looking out over the vast Atlantic, it is the ideal space to craft extraordinary beers that speak of where we come from.
We are seeking like-minded individuals with a real passion for beer who want to help Sharp’s consistently turn out the highest quality beers to our customers. You will be a core part of an incredible brewing process which turns out award-winning beers like Doom Bar, Atlantic, Wolf Rock, Sea Fury and Offshore.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brewing Team Member at Sharp's Brewery. This is an opportunity to deliver the daily requirements on the production plans in a safe and timely manner, whilst maintaining the best possible standards of quality and hygiene to make our exceptional products. Please note this role is on a shift basis (days/nights) on a 4 on, 4 off basis and it’s a fixed term contract for 6 months.
- Work according to; and in adherence with the Fermentation and Brewhouse Standard Operating Procedures
- Actively improve knowledge of brewing processes.
- Use equipment and instruments and other tools effectively without supervision.
- Delivery of planned Daily Production Plan.
- Understanding of and act in accordance with the Technical Book and any briefings.
- Carry out and maintain high standards of housekeeping
- You'll take ownership for the achievement of all objectives as agreed as part of the performance management cycle and/or feedback from 121 meetings
- You'll follow procedures and processes once trained, with attention to detail and rigour to maintain process efficiency and product quality.
The Other Qualifications
- In order to be considered for this role you will have GCSE Maths or English.
- Due to the nature of the site you will also have previously worked in a production environment - ideally in a manufacturing industry or have an interest in the brewing industry.
Building Careers in Beer
Sharp’s are part of Molson Coors and we’re an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.